Wednesday, 2 May 2012

52 special reasons why ... I LOVE ONLY YOU... xo .xo .xo .xo .xo .xo


XoXo..
Your Special'K'

 23. I love you because you are my person ~ my special person...
 
22. I love how our 'yesterdays', 'todays' and 'tomorrows' are so very important to us...

21. I love you because you fill my heart with love and laughter...

20. I love the way that I can't imagine a day without you in my life...

19. I love how your body feels next to mine...

18. I love how the special moments we share will last us to the end... 

 17. I love how our love is more than just love...

16. I love how you are always with me, in a smile, a memory or a feeling. Especially in every moment we share... 

15. I love you because whatever our souls are made of, yours and mine are the same...

14. I will love you forever because all I will ever need is you... 

13.I could love only you for the rest of my life...

12. I love you like I love no other...

11. I love your willingness to share everything, espescially your heart...

10. I love how I thank God everyday for bringing someone as wonderful as you 
into my life...
9. I love you and that's the beginning of everything...

8. I love you for accepting me and everything that I am to you... 

7. I love how I see myself through your eyes...

6. I love how you can speak right to my heart...
5. I love how I want forever with you...
4. I love you because I am enough...
3. I love how you complete me...
 2. I love that we will grow old together...
1. I love you for the way you make me feel when I am with you...

Please don’t leave without sharing your   
Special Comment I love to hear from you.
Perhaps you might even like to follow, either 
way I would be thrilled. Of course I will 
endeavour to return the favour when 
I visit you!

I so look forward to meeting you...
 Your Special 'K'
 Image courtesy of Pinterst...

12 comments:

  1. That's a lot of love, I'm feeling it, know I'll go and share it around. x Roberta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and inspirational! Have a wonderful week! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have loved this little project of yours, "K". It is just such a sweet little I LOVE YOU booklet. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. and I LOVE LOVE LOVE this post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just stopping by to say Hi..May you have the best week ever my friend..Hugs and smiles Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet! I love it; very personal and just lovely.
    xo
    Jenah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your kind words Special K ... have a great week.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. All you need is love..... right? Thanks for this special reminder. Have a "lovely" day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I’m impressed! Very helpful info particularly the last part I care for such information a lot. I was seeking this certain info for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.

    http://www.inuwtuin.nl/tuinmeubelen

    ReplyDelete