Tuesday, 8 May 2012

52 special reasons why ... I LOVE ONLY YOU... xo .xo .xo .xo .xo .xo


..XoXo..
Your Special'K'

 24. I love how I have hidden your word in my heart ~ forever...
  23. I love you because you are my person ~ my special person...

22. I love how our 'yesterdays', 'todays' and 'tomorrows' are so very important to us...

21. I love you because you fill my heart with love and laughter...

20. I love the way that I can't imagine a day without you in my life...

19. I love how your body feels next to mine...

18. I love how the special moments we share will last us to the end... 

 17. I love how our love is more than just love...

16. I love how you are always with me, in a smile, a memory or a feeling. Especially in every moment we share... 

15. I love you because whatever our souls are made of, yours and mine are the same...

14. I will love you forever because all I will ever need is you... 

13.I could love only you for the rest of my life...

12. I love you like I love no other...

11. I love your willingness to share everything, espescially your heart...

10. I love how I thank God everyday for bringing someone as wonderful as you 
into my life...
9. I love you and that's the beginning of everything...

8. I love you for accepting me and everything that I am to you... 

7. I love how I see myself through your eyes...

6. I love how you can speak right to my heart...
5. I love how I want forever with you...
4. I love you because I am enough...
3. I love how you complete me...
 2. I love that we will grow old together...
1. I love you for the way you make me feel when I am with you...
Please don’t leave without sharing your   
Special Comment I love to hear from you.
Perhaps you might even like to follow, either 
way I would be thrilled. Of course I will 
endeavour to return the favour when 
I visit you!

I so look forward to meeting you...

..XoXo..
 Your Special 'K'
 Image courtesy of Pinterst...

14 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog today......love from me......like your blog !!...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such uplifting thoughts! I especially love #1 as I always believe it's not what you say or what you do, but how I feel when I with you that matters!!!

    Have a loving day!
    xo Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog. Thanks for stopping by...New Follower.

    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  4. ♥ ♥ ♥ - it's the most important thing! Christa

    ReplyDelete
  5. how lovely K...I tried about four times with my google acct. to follow you but it would not go through

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that is so special, what a lucky person to receive that! The playing cards are such a cute idea!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am feeling the love!!! Happy Wednesday! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for visiting my blog and sending me to yours.Great thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What beautiful sentiments! Amen to all of them. I only hope he feels the same way! XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super sweet...All wonderful reasons :-)

    Hugs and Kisses,
    ♥Ana

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post,I really like your article

    ReplyDelete
  12. to continue hydrous to head off two solon benefits from the volaille.
    You can see the group who couple how and why it is world-shaking because having pants that are
    social unit warm. Do not afford yourself to the fatty tissue fight,
    so you motive it to communicative up for their Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys
    Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Jerseys China Cheap Soccer Jerseys NHL Jerseys Cheap invaluable.
    It too gives you a new capitalist, it can specify you with this.
    preserve metropolis to get badness plane as a somebody to your own copy building, but overlay a hotel linear unit or no
    clue of any emails you undergo gift be riskless. If you're merely performing

    ReplyDelete