Friday, 11 May 2012

a special bedroom makeover...

 I want to makeover our 
spare/guest room. It's time to 
decorate in my style ok  time 
to embark upon a more grown 
up decor and not have to worry 
about having to satisfy the rug 
rats needs and demands anymore. 
Well that is for the time being 
whilst they embrace living 
outside of the family home.
Alright until such time as they crave
that protected sanctury and my
purse, which never seems hold 
any cash when they are around...

Any, well actually all of these
amazing styles would be 
just gorgeous and suit the style
I so want to achieve...

It is a spacious room there is
enough space to accomodate 
two double beds...

I do like the idea of accomodating 
several beds by way of bunks 
in this room. But there is the
 need to keep that guest room feel,
and not a dormitory look...
I do especially love the layout 
of the image above, but then 
the styling in the images below 
have me drooling...


I adore the following image. 
I particularly love how this look 
is meeting my wish list and
the layout accomodates
two twin beds...


Wishing you all a fabulous 
weekend and a very 
'Special Mother's Day'
 to all those amazing, 
wonderfully caring 
Special Mother's 
out there...

Please don’t leave without sharing your   
Special Comment, I love to hear what you 
have to say. Perhaps you might even like 
to follow, either way I would be thrilled.
 Of course I will endeavour to return
 the favour when I visit you!
I so look forward to meeting you...

XoXo
Your Special'K'
 Image courtesy of Pinterst...

25 comments:

  1. I love to change the decor of the house. Among the photos that you'd rather put the fifth because it also uses the space under the bed. I love the white of the seventh. But what I like best of all is the last. watch them too. a hug

    http://lisforlovelythings.blogspot.it/2010/11/maria-carrs-home.html


    http://shabbychicinteriors.blogspot.it/2010/01/camere-e-camerette.html

    (http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_h4j5l3Y2JG0/S18MgW3xlTI/AAAAAAAAM8g/Klq_TTn7VuE/s1600/RedCover_cd00463312845.jpg)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...which one do I like? It so hard to choose.......a few years ago the 4th one would have been perfect, what a fab idea! What a hard decision...I hope you post the pics when you have finished your makeover? Enjoy your weekend, happy mother day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lot of pretty inspiration- they're all gorgeous!

    Melissah

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like all of your choices, but the last one is my favorite. I am your newest follower.

    Hugs,
    Susan and Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty inspiration! It's so hard to decide. You are lucky to be working with a large room because you can do so much with it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your project and I am curious to know which one you'll choose! Christa

    ReplyDelete
  7. such lovely inspiration, --happy mom's day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many inspirational rooms. In one of our guest rooms at the cottage we have 3 single beds with vintage iron headboards, I love them. Let us know what you decide to do. Thanks for stopping by, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello..Thank you so much for visiting my blog today..it's lovely to have found you!
    Such a lovely post and I really love the last pic too...so pretty!
    Hope you have a lovely weekend and Happy Mother's Day!
    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've got a few of those same images earmarked for the two guest rooms that are in drastic need of makeovers. Have fun deciding!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The beds with the garden gates are especially wonderful. I have been looking for one gate to go over my fireplace so to find two would be very difficult I think. Happy Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, the possibilities! How great to have a big room to work with! happy Mother Day

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty pics,love no.1. I'm sure by the time you restyle the room,someone will want to move back in,lol.Hope you had a relaxing Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the last picture a lot!! It's fresh and cozy, perfect for a guest room.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The room with the spotty rug is so pretty!
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  16. love those garden gates! hope you had a lovely mothers day too x

    ReplyDelete
  17. This post has got me seeing double ;). You found some drool worthy inspiration photos, love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the room with the polka dots. I'm a polka dot girl, and I think it's so cheerful to be around.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for stopping by my blog while I was on my blogging holiday. I love these cute images. I'm following your blog.
    Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Now you have me drooling:) Come on over and join me at www.sewcraftykathy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Upcoming Latest cars and vehicles, Latest Mazda Models, Racing Cars, International Sport Cars, Concept Cars, PS-Pod, Strange Vehicles, Nissan, Royce Corniche, Ford Concept Cars, Strange Vehicles, Mercedes and More Sport Cars and Vehicles with Pictures and Info
    WorldLatestVehicles.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Top Ten Classified Website List, Pakistani Classified Sites, USA Classifieds, Indian Classifieds, Entertainment Articles, Entertainment News, Entertainment Pictures, Bollywood, Hollywood and Lollywood Pictures and Videos, Entertainment Latest updates, Hot Entertainment News and Pictures Funny Entertainment Pictures, lol Pictures, Funny Pictures and every thing you want...
    www.hotcurrentaffairs.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Funny Entertainment or Lol Pictures with full of Fun... Entertainment Articles, Entertainment News, Entertainment Pictures, Bollywood, Hollywood and Lollywood Pictures and Videos, Entertainment Latest updates, Hot Entertainment News and Pictures Funny Entertainment Pictures, lol Pictures, Funny Pictures and Much More Fun Only on 1 Current Affairs Network
    hotcurrentaffairs.com

    ReplyDelete