Friday, 4 May 2012

a special something...

I have always appreciated giving a gift to our 
children on their birthdays that was handmade. 
'A Little Something Special'
Now we have been blessed with The Special One 
I have been especially earnest to carry through.
So I have been so very busy putting 
this together, starting with these...
 Plus these...
The degree of difficult was pretty easy 
and it has come up a treat...
 I could not have achieved these amazing results
 without my trusted special pink pistol...
The Special One has her very own special 
room here. So I have chosen a 
special spot for her special gift...
I have no doubt that this amazing special little
princess will adore her special gift.
Wishing you all a very
'Special Weekend'

Please don’t leave without sharing your   
Special Comment, I love to hear what you 
have to say. Perhaps you might even like 
to follow, either way I would be thrilled.
 Of course I will endeavour to return
 the favour when I visit you!
I so look forward to meeting you...

XoXo
Your Special'K'

 These special images, 
are all mine...

25 comments:

  1. That's so pretty - I love the pastel colours you have chosen- they look so fresh against the white.
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute as a button. Happy Birthday to your special little light of yours!
    pve

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your princess will love it! Very cute! Christa

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a pretty lamp! I love buttons and am always looking for ways to use them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fun addition to the room for your little one to stay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet idea, my daughter would love to help make one like that...
    Have a blessed day... LOri

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute is that! VERY special and it is just darling! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  8. K:a That really is a special something for Your Special One..Happy Weekend..Judy

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet idea! Your Special One is a lucky girl! Have a great weekend.. I look forward to visiting again.

    Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow... this is just gorgeous! I love buttons, you have used so many pretty colours!

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a sweet idea to add the buttons--love it:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a special gift! So creative and no sewing, just you and your pink pistol! LOVE that! Thanks for stopping by to see my post about our home feature in Casa Romantica all the way from Italy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a nice idea. The colours of the buttons lokk beautiful. That really is a special gift. Thank you for showing us. Nicole xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your special princess will love her special lamp on her special day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a lovely and creative gift, and I discovered your blog today and signed up as a follower. In your previous post you said you may follow me back; that would be grand.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Delightfully coloured buttons,very sweet lamp,I'm sure she will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a sweet little lamp. I know your little Special One will love it. I love making hand-made gifts too. They are the best. Wishing you a special new week.

    Hugs and Kisses,
    ♥Ana

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love it! Simple and very sweet, handmade and oh so clever, your girl is going to love this. I love it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a cute lamp - she'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete